01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Nope.
02) What was your dream growing up? To write and illustrate books -- and also be a teacher.
03) What talent do you wish you had? The ability to make sparkling conversation.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Lemon, lime, and bitters.
05) Favorite vegetable? Potatoes for the win!
06) What was the last book you read? March, by Geraldine Brooks.
07) What zodiac sign are you? Leo, but I couldn't care less.
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. Ear lobes, one piercing in each.
09) Worst habit? Overthinking.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If you're my friend...
11) What is your favorite sport? Backyard soccer.
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? Probably more pessimistic (I used to be Pollyanna; what happened?)
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Sing leprechaun songs and play hand-clapping games.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? People I care about being hurt by others.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I eat my M&Ms by colour.
16) Do you have any pets? Not anymore. RIP, Sunny the Goldfish.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd try to roll with it, talk lots, and make you cocoa.
18) What was your first impression of me? WHO ARE YOU?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Just weird.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd be gorgeous, in a natural kind of way.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience.
22) What color eyes do you have? Hazel.
23) Ever been arrested? No.
24) Bottle or can soda? Bottles -- because it tastes better and saved bottles make awesome candlestands.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Some wedding gift shopping and then save-o-rama.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? amazing bookstores, plus the Queensland Art Gallery and GoMA, both at Southbank.
27) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but not in the boo I'm Casper kind of way. More in the creepy little demon kind of way.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Catch up with loved ones, read books somewhere near the water, and watch movies.
29) Do you swear a lot? Nup.
30) Biggest pet peeve? Meaning something small but intensely annoying? Your/You're. Learn the difference.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Dorky.
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Yes. But I don't think it's always what we think it is.
33) Favourite and least favourite food? Currently, McDonald's crispy chicken snack wrap and cooked tomato.
34) Do you believe in God? Absolutely.
Now, let's make this meme a youyou.