Five people who mean a lot, in no particular order:
I’m going to cheat a little here and squeeze more people in than I’m supposed to because, while this is by no means an exhaustive list, I can’t keep it down to only five. So bear with me.
- The Carey women; you are absolutely my best friends, which is weird to some but the most normal thing in the world to us. I love that our relationship has no off switch.
- The boys; Dad, Nick, and Tain, you are big dorks and you make me laugh.
- Millie & Mitch & splotchesx2; I never expected it to be this cool.
- Annie, Bette, and Fran; my cousins and bffs. I’m honoured to know you.
- Staish; you are truly a gift of God, wrapped in the brightest ribbons.
- Ruthieroo; I still can’t believe we’re practically neighbours. It’s the best.
- Elizabeth, Ruth, & Miriam; you make my heart sing.
- Carla & Meaghan; always, you guys.
- Ainz & Kat; Creek Roadies unite!
- My grandparents; my heritage.
- My amazing aunts; I admire you ladies.
- The Childs; you know us that well and you still love us?
- Jane, Anna, Luke & Dan; climbin’ up the mountain, children, children.
- Abbie, Caitlin, Tegan, Rachel, & Cara; you model grace to me and are such faithful long-distance friends.
- Harri, Eb, Kandis, & Laurie; my western girls whom I still miss.
- My online peeps; you guys probably couldn’t possibly know how much I appreciate having you in my life, even if we’ve never met (but I hope we do).